Posted on 03 June 2014 by digitalsportsnews
Understanding what goes into a sports talk radio show is a valuable lesson for anyone who wants to pursue a career in the sports industry. Much like television, radio is an information hub that communities around the nation rely on for up-to-date and accurate reporting. Interview a sports radio host or program manager and get the low-down on what it takes to become a host and what goes into producing a sports radio show. Since it is a little more difficult to get in touch with members from a radio station, we are giving the intern two weeks to complete.Some questions to ask the radio station:
- Do you need a college degree to become a radio host or program manager?
- How do I go about becoming involved in sports radio or sports media?
- What is the most exciting part about being part of a sports radio station?
- What is the most difficult part about being part of a sports radio station?
- What sports personality was your motivation for pursuing this career?
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com. You can also call (267) 756-1226.Good luck!